To apply, children must be at least 2 years, 9 months old by the following September:
- Families (including children) are encouraged to attend our annual “Open House” in late February (see below).
- Applications for Admission are due by the end of February.
- Enrollment offers are issued in early March. Signed contracts and a nonrefundable tuition deposit are required to secure the position.
- Beginning in April, additional students are offered enrollment if space becomes available.
Admissions are made without regard to race, religion, nationality, or culture. We aim to build a community that reflects the diversity of our City’s people. Admission to the school may be influenced by age and/or gender appropriateness of the child for the specific opening. Preference is given to siblings.
Most openings occur in the Fall, but we will fill vacancies should they occur mid-year. Applications of those who have completed the parent tour and child visit are kept “active” until your child is no longer age eligible, you decline an enrollment offer, or you request removal from the waitlist.
Tours and Open House
Virtual parent tours are conducted, by appointment.
Families are invited to our annual “Open House” scheduled for the Saturday after President’s Day from 10am to 1pm. It’s a great opportunity to talk one-on-one with our current parents and our team. Children are welcome to attend.
Attendance Options, Tuition and Fees
Standard monthly tuition* (covering from 8:00 AM-5:30 PM) varies based on days per week as follows:
[Last updated April 2023]
- 5 days per week (M-F): $2,498
- 4 days per week (M,Tu,Th,F): $2,102
- 3 days per week (M,Tu,W or W,Th,F): $1,613
Please contact us ((415) 664-3005, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the different program options and associated tuition.
*Additional tuition details:
- An additional fee is charged each month for Music, Yoga, and Soccer classes taught by additional enrichment teachers.
- There is also optional extra care (7:30-8:00 AM or 5:30-6:00 PM) for an additional fee.
- Tuition is set annually by the Board of Directors based on a number of different factors. (The above example tuition reflects the 2023-24 school year.)
Next to: Application Form