The information on this page is a general guideline regarding our admissions process. For more detailed information, to request a brochure or paper application, please call the school at (415)664-3005.
Tours and Open House
Parent tours are conducted, by appointment, during the months of April, May, June, July, October, and November. For tours during the months of October and November we require prior receipt of an application and application fee before a tour will be scheduled.
All prospective families are invited to our annual “Open House” each Winter to meet teachers and currently enrolled families. We hope you can join us when scheduled in January or February. It’s a great opportunity to talk one-on-one with staff and our current parents. Refreshments will be served and the toys will be out!
Timeline for Application and Admission
To apply, children must be at least 2 years, 9 months old by the following September:
- By November 30: Parent tour complete and $60.00 non-refundable application with fee submitted.
- By March 1: Attend our Open House.
- Early March: Enrollment offers are issued. Signed contracts and a nonrefundable tuition deposit are required to secure the position.
- after March 31: Age appropriate “late applicants” are eligible for enrollment consideration.
Admissions are made without regard to race, religion, nationality, or culture. We aim to build a community that reflects the diversity of our City’s people. Admission to the school may be influenced by age and/or gender appropriateness of the child for the specific opening. Preference is given to siblings.
Most openings occur in the Fall, but we try to fill vacancies should they occur mid-year. Applications of those who have fully completed the parent tour and child visit are kept “active” until child is no longer age eligible, you decline an enrollment offer, or you request removal from the wait list.
Attendance Options, Tuition and Fees
Our attendance options are:
- 3 days per week (M,Tu,W or W,Th,F)
- 4 days per week (M,Tu,Th,F)
- 5 days per week (M-F)
Our tuition (covering from 8:00 AM-5:30 PM) for the program year is:
- 3 day $1275 monthly (11 payments) = $14,025 yearly
- 4 day $1662 monthly (11 payments) = $18,282 yearly
- 5 day $1974 monthly (11 payments) = $21,714 yearly
Program enrichment charges for Martial Arts, Soccer Shots, Music, Dance:
- 3-day attendance MTW $87
- 3-day attendance WThF $63
- 4-day attendance $87
- 5-day attendance $118
Extra care (7:30-8:00 AM or 5:30-6:00 PM) rates are as follows:
- 3 days $40/mo ($80/mo for AM and PM)
- 4 days $50/mo ($100/mo for AM and PM)
- 5 days $60/mo ($120/mo for AM and PM)
Next to: Application Form